Saturday, August 23, 2008

back at it.

I'm back in Abbotsford, after an extended jaunt prawn fishing and living in Ucluelet. Wow, is it good to be back.

I'm living with Adam Roper and Steve Kim in an apartment right beside the school, which is handy. It will be an interesting year - we're all three very distinct personalities, and I'm excited to see how we mesh.

What else is new? I am the proud owner of a moped - an '83 Honda Passport. I'm taking 16 credits, and chairing the missions committee, and working (hopefully). I have a new camera coming, thanks to a very fortunate insurance claim. And I am excited for the year in which I turn a quarter-century.

What I have to do now: Get my 'L' bike license, find a helmet, and buy a gasket set for my scooter. All in a day's work...

No comments: