Friday, October 17, 2008

Life.

I haven't kept a journal in a long, long time. I guess it's time to start again.

Life is amazing right now. I feel great about myself, I'm exactly where I should be, and I think God is preparing and shaping me in ways I'm only beginning to understand. This last week has been moving and emotional, but powerful and exciting as well.

Tomorrow is Students on Service day, our first real event with the MLC. I hoping for nice weather, but we'll see..... And then Sunday is a quick trip into Vancouver for (hopefully) some cool and cheap clothes... and then back at the books on Monday.

It's hard to believe it's mid-semester already. I'm a little scared at how quickly time is sleeping away from me.. I've got to enjoy and soak up this time while I can.

No comments: