Thursday, January 17, 2008

journaling stuff and nonsense

The weekend is finally here. I've got a lot of homework to get done tomorrow, but I think it'll be all right. another 30 chapters or so of OT, a few album reviews, some reading for evangelism and outreach and spiritual formation, and timothy and titus. If I get right at it tomorrow, I should be all good by Saturday night, hopefully.

In other news, life is good. I got an extra five hundred bucks from Herring that I totally wasn't expecting, plus my student loans came through. So I can pay for rent, food, (maybe beer? mm) and.... buy a new camera. I'm looking seriously at a Nikon D80. I'd love to get a D200, but it's out of my price range. A D80 will be perfect for what I need now, and I can start collecting lenses and eventually upgrade down the road. The D80's a great camera, and I'd be super happy with that and a couple decent lenses.

In other other news, I'm really enjoying life. Missions fest is coming up, which will be awesome, and Im going on a missions trip down to New Orleans over spring break to do some construction work down there. I've got some great friends too.

No comments: