Friday, January 18, 2008

Friday

The OT takes a very long time to read. I'm not even halfway to where I should be yet... good thing I've got another two full days before school.

I bought my camera today, well actually, Jason bought it with his credit card and I paid him back. I got a D80 with battery grip, extra battery, lens, 2 gig card and bag for 1330. So basically I got the battery grip, battery, mem card, and bag for free because I bought it in Ontario rather than here. Not bad at all.

I'm really excited; new gear always gets my creative juices flowing a little. I really want to start taking more pictures that mean something.

I've spent most of today listening to Bob Dylan, The Velvet Underground, and Robert Johnson. I love that I get to listen to this kind of stuff for school.

I also read through Genesis, and now I GET (can you feel my excitement?) to start in on Exodus. I've got like another 40 chapters to read in that before Tuesday.

No comments: